A typical day at Fast Forward is anything but typical. In the fast-paced, ever-changing world of event production and public relations we are challenged each day to bring creative thinking, strategy, and grit to the task. Team members must be passionate, have an opinion, and care about their contribution to our success.
Current Open Postions
Marketing + Events Internship
Who You Are:
- Highly motived self-starter looking to dive into the fast-paced world of event production, markting and public relations.
- Well-spoken and articulate communicator with advanced writing, proofreading, and editing abilities.
- Detail oriented worker.
- Reliable, punctual, and professional individual.
- Social media experienced across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twiter, etc.).
- Creative and innovative thinker who works well as part of a team.
Internship Tasks (may include but are not limited to):
- Create and post social media content across multiple platforms.
- Draft and send press releases and media pitches.
- Build and maintain media lists.
- Research and brainstorm event activations and promotional activities for potential and existing clients.
- Manage event calendar postings.
- On-site assistance at events – If available.
The Fine Print:
- Part-time, unpaid internship.
- To be eligible, you must be able to enroll in a course for college credit.
- 12-14 week duration.
How To Apply
If you think there could be a fit and our core values resonate with you, we’d love to chat. Please send your resume to Karen Mrvich at firstname.lastname@example.org for team consideration.
Just a few of the perks at Fast Forward:
- A vibrant, supportive and collaborative workplace
- Exciting industry focused on food, wine, beer, spirits as well as health and fitness
- Generous PTO
- Educational assistance program
- Monthly Wellness Wednesday team events
- Team Happy Hours
- Field Research program
- Opportunity to advance and grow
- Opportunity to work on projects that benefit nonprofit charity partners
- Annual goal setting sessions and six-month management check-ins
- Office dogs who need a ton of affection
- Lots of wine!